Kabbalah "Shabbat Protection" Amulet 21cm x 30cm Framed Print GRAY- The 72 Names of God, Good Fortune, Bliss & Miracles
8 1/4" x 11 3/4"
This is a 'Pigment ink on archival museum paper print' of the original embroidery, for the original, check on this listing.
Restoring ancient Judaica art, Perfect World Museum is presenting this unique, new design, based on ancient motives:
- The Power of Miracles -The 72 Names of God (Exodus 14:19-21)
- Infinite Bliss and Good Fortune - The 12 Loaves of Bread "Mazala" Kavanah (Meditation) יהו"ה-יהו"ה-יהו"ה The special breads arrangement as was practiced by great kabbalists - the breads, the Menorah and the central design is taken from the original Hallah cover of the Ben Ish-Hai (19th century, Baghdad)
- Protection of Love & Grace - The Blessing of The Cohanim Amulet as found in ancient amulets for protection
- The Menorah - The Symbol for the connection between the Upper World to the Mundane World
- Fertility and Abundance - The blessing of Isaac to Jacob (Genesis 27:28) written in the ancient symbol of the Cornucopia.
- The Shabbat Protection - Zohar about the protective force of the Shabbat.
"Take the finest flour and bake twelve loaves of bread, using two-tenths of an ephah for each loaf. Arrange them in two stacks, six in each stack, on the table of pure gold before HaShem..."
“Each and every Shabbat he shall arrange them before HaShem continually, from the Children of Israel as an eternal covenant”
Parashat Emor, Leviticus 24:5-8